Saturday, August 12, 2006


Joel has two beautiful teeth. He has for over a month now. This is the only picture I have of them. And I love it.


My life lately has revolved around Joel and my home. And, surprisingly, I'm completely okay with that. My house gets a little cleaner and more organized all the time. Joel is happier and happier and is getting into a little routine. I've begun cooking dinner with some regularity. Perhaps I am indeed evolving into the 50's domestic goddess... (well, my house isn't THAT clean, and I have yet to vacuum while wearing pearls...)

Yesterday's highlights:
-I took Joel over to Neil's parents' house for two hours. I came home and slept. Bliss.
-Neil came home at 3:30! (I love Fridays!)
-I got another two pages done in my scrapbook of Joel's first year. (I love*love*love doing this. Who knew it would actually be fun?)
-Ryan & Holly came over and we all got super confused about Isaiah 6 and grilled out.
-I realized that it will be apple season in one month!

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2006 10:07 AM, Blogger E-Speed said...

I want pics of you vaccuming (no matter how I spell that it doesn't look right!) in pearls!

Love the joel pic glad someones house is getting cleaner!

 
At 8/15/2006 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More Joel pics. Less gabby gab. Unless you do have pics of vaccumming with pearls...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home