Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This is Kathryn & me 5 years ago. Ah, memories! It is about a month after our wedding (Neil & me, not Kathryn & me..) at our first apartment on Church Street.

I am so sick of everything going on right now with Zoar. They are trying to intentionally screw me over. I have done nothing wrong in leaving, but am being treated like crap. Gee, why do people leave the church? I am honestly shocked by what they are trying to pull. I've never seen this ugly of a side of the corporate body of the church. It really sucks.

The storm this morning is beautiful. I am watching my tomato and strawberry plants sway around as they get a nice, big drink of rain water. Thank goodness for beauty in the midst of such stupidness, reminding me that there's more to life than what is passing through it at the present moment.

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 3:43 PM, Blogger EostreEgg said...

Like we talked about this weekend, many churches go through ugly political wrangling at times. It's unfortunate, but for whatever reason, it happens often.

So, don't take it personally. *We* all know you're wonderful. I just wish I had better words of optimism for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home