Thursday, May 25, 2006

Things are definitely looking a bit better today. I'm really glad for a (mostly) full night of sleep last night. Joel is only waking up once during the night for this past week! Hurrah! But on Monday and Tuesday night, I was up for three and a half hours in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. My mind wouldn't stop going...

I'm starting to get the feel of being home. It's kind of weird. I've always thought of how neat it would be to have evenings to myself, to not always be going somewhere or have a meeting scheduled. To be able to sit out on the front porch and talk with people walking by. I think it'll be neat. I know I won't have EVERY night free, at least I hope not, but five or so a week is amazing for me to think of.

The other neat thing that has happened as a result of my new stay-at-home-mom status is that my kitchen floor is sparkly. I vacuumed it, scrubbed it, then mopped it. Wow. I am also going through my cabinets and organizing and pitching stuff. Super wow.

I'm really looking forward to this!

1 Comments:

At 7/06/2006 6:14 AM, Blogger E-Speed said...

glad someone has found time to clean! I bailed on my run Tuesday just so my house wouldn't be a wreck!

Hope the flute lessons happen for you! Too bad you aren't closer to us because my friend just moved out of town and had several well paying students!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home