Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So, erm... the three meals a day really isn't going to happen overnight. Joel won't go from a little
bit of fruit and some cereal before bedtime straight to eating full-out meals. Go figure.

The good news is that he took two 2-hour naps today! Awesome!

Plus, for anyone reading this who may be a full-time mom who wants to get out but wonders what the heck to do with a little one tagging along, check out www.rookiemoms.com. Really hip site. It makes me want to live on the west coast, though... Apparently, there are things happening that you can WALK to out there. What an amazing wonderland! I can walk to a bank... and to a church... and to a bunch of other 4 bedroom 2.5 bath houses...

My life now is good. There is nothing wrong with it. But, I wonder what it would look like if it were great? (This question was posed to me earlier today. It has mezmerized me ever since.)

2 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

funny how something like feeding a kid three meals is more complicated than you would think! Hope you find some fun stuff to do with Joel that will keep him happy and stimulate you!

 
At 7/21/2006 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I've been wondering what life is like when you can't walk places. It's been such a big part of new motherhood for me. It's good to be reminded that life elsewhere is different. Thanks for reading rookiemoms!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home