Monday, September 17, 2007

Well, I tried to take a picture of my beautiful pregnancy test just now, but it didn't come out. So, instead of seeing a picture of it, you'll have to take my word for it.

Joel is getting a baby sibling! Yay!

Our new little embryo will arrive sometime around May 29th.

I have a little book that tells you each day what is happening with the baby's body and the mom's body. (Well, approximately, anyway.) I got it when I found out I was pregnant with Joel. I lovelovelove this book. Today it tells me that the amniotic sac and yolk sac are forming. I am so glad that I've taken some classes dealing with the reproductive & prenatal processes between then and now, though, so that I don't have a puzzled look on my face in a couple of days when it tells me that the chorionic villi have formed. (I peeked ahead.)

So, off to read and rest. My head is going crazy with happiness and a slight bit of "what were we thinking?". But mostly happiness.

3 Comments:

At 9/17/2007 12:28 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

congratulations! I am sure Joel and Neil are both so excited!

 
At 9/17/2007 1:18 PM, Blogger Casey said...

WHOA!

Congratulations guys, you're crazy!

 
At 9/19/2007 7:04 AM, Blogger EostreEgg said...

Happydance! I'm sure Joel will be a great big brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home