Thursday, March 08, 2007

Some not really confirmed bad news that has got me pretty down today: my brother's friend, who is currently a student in the MSN program I applied for, was pretty sure that phone calls have already been made to applicants who got an interview. I called the school a few days ago to tell them I'll be out of town next week but will call them back when I get home, should I get a call. The secretary pretty much blew me off. So, I guess I won't be able to jump right to the MSN. You know, even though I didn't think I'd really get in, I still feel really really sad. I'll hear for certain by the end of the month, but you'd think they'd want to have a couple of weeks for interviews. Boo.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to spending some warm days with Scott in Tempe this weekend and with my parents in Atlanta next week. It's my birthday next week, and really, who do you want to be with on your birthday other than your mom? She's the one we should be celebrating!

Joel has been pretty grumpy today, too. I think we're both feeding each other grumpiness. I'm going to try to come up with something happy for us to do.

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2007 12:03 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

sorry to hear the maybe bad news. I will keep my fingers crossed that it is actually good but delayed news.

 
At 3/20/2007 10:47 PM, Blogger EostreEgg said...

Just wondering if you heard anything official yet. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home