Thursday, February 08, 2007


This is Joel helping. He loves the broom. This is marvelous, but I know in 8 years or so when I'll want him to love sweeping he'll only squawk when I mention it.

We have all been sick sick sick for a week now. I'm feeling mostly better, Joel seems to be mostly better (but still has a cough and a runny nose), and Neil is going to the doctor later today because he just keeps getting worse. It has been pretty lousy, but I sure do appreciate good health a lot more after this bout!

I'm planning to take my completely ready-to-go application folder to MUO tomorrow. I have two letters of recommendation that I know are stellar, the personal statement I've worked on for five or so weeks now, my updated resume, and a letter from my current anatomy/physiology instructor that is way better and more complimentary than I could have asked for! I'm actually feeling optimistic about it all now. We'll see. I think I'll find out in a couple of months if I'm accepted or not.

One more quick note - the anatomy class really seriously rocks. It's really great to sit in a college class that's actually quite challenging and know the answers to questions. I aced my first quiz last week. It felt so good to turn it in knowing that I did indeed know the answers. Tomorrow is the first test... we'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

At 2/18/2007 4:55 PM, Blogger EostreEgg said...

So how did your first anatomy test go? Are you still pumped to be in school?

For some reason, my younger brother loved sweeping when he was a toddler, just like Joel. By the time he outgrew that, he fell in love with the vacuum. Silly boys. :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home