Friday, January 12, 2007

Baby Gage has arrived!!!

Jennifer called me at 4:00 am to let me know they were heading to the hospital. I haven't heard the whole story yet (she's exhausted...), but I know he arrived around 6:30 this morning after a very quick (and very hard) labor. Yay to Jenn, Dave, & Max! We are taking Joel to meet his new friend after my class today.

I start my Anatomy class today. I got my books, ID, parking pass, and all else taken care of yesterday. I filled my bag last night. It felt kind of weird. I hope I do better this time around. It all makes me nervous.

Jenn called me yesterday after her midwife appointment, just as I was trying to find a parking spot at Owens. Jenn said that she was kind of jealous and kind of not that I'm back to school (she was there four years ago). I said that I was kind of jealous and kind of not that she was about to give birth (where I was almost exactly a year ago!). Good times.

The lady on freecycle came to get all the stuff off of my porch. It feels so great to get rid of it. It's addicting; I attacked my cupboardy thing (cupboardy = cupboard-like) in the front room last night. It is now full of exactly what I intended it to be filled with when I got it: flute music. Hurrah! I'm finding new homes for or about to freecycle the other stuff. I smile every time I walk into that room and look at it now.

Joel had his first trip to the dentist yesterday. The dentist is wonderful. It's important to have a good pediatric dentist so that you don't dread the dentist every 6 months for the rest of your life. Joel loves brushing his teeth. After getting his new toothbrush at his appointment yesterday, he walked around the reception area for 10 minutes charming the receptionists and brushing his teeth. Silly boy!

3 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 12:03 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

see this post needs a toothbrushing photos! ;)

 
At 1/17/2007 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cupboardy = cupboard-like...look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around my eyes...

 
At 1/18/2007 7:05 PM, Blogger Anne said...

I am so glad you got that... I was hoping someone would...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home