Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"It was an unfathomable sound, as though even the natural world was a code the Beaudelaires could not decipher." -"The Penultimate Peril" by Lemony Snicket

Just when you think you've got a lot of the world figured out, something you weren't expecting comes and smacks you on the forehead. Then, nothing makes quite as much sense as it did.

I'm feeling kind of down. When Joel wakes up, I think I'll drown my sorrows in finding something with which to decorate our newly painted downstairs bathroom. But that doesn't mean everything will be happy again, just that I will have temporarily turned some frustration into something useful.

3 Comments:

At 11/28/2006 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But are you bovvered?

Seriously, though, I hope your day with Joel got happier. You could always call your brother (for free even!) this week. He's guaranteed to make you chuckle at least once per phone call.

 
At 11/30/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger EostreEgg said...

Hugs to you, ma'am. I hope that by the time you read this you're feeling more like your normal, happy self. :0)

 
At 12/04/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger E-Speed said...

sorry you're feeling down. I was feeling similarly but my swim yesterday seemed to pull me out of my funk, at least temporarily.

Hope you feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home