Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Ugh. Me one month before getting pregnant. I think it's time for me to start working out and stuff...

This week I've been in the junior high again with the 6th grade flutes. We're having a good time! Most of them can get a sound out of the flute most of the time, which is success! I'm also had a new flute student yesterday. Her name is also Anne and she also lives on Oak Knoll Drive. Sweet.

Tonight I'm teaching a class at Grace for the youth program. I'm nervous. It means the world to me, though, that Chris (the Grace youth pastor) has confidence in me that I can do it. We'll see. There's this thought in the back (or, sometimes in the front) of my mind that says I suck at this, and why bother hoisting me on another youth group, I'll probably kill it. Happily, it is SO not about me. I know this, and I have for a long time, but it's hard to get that out of my head...

Joel has two new teeth coming in today! I'm excited they've arrived, but this gives me renewed nervousness of being bitten, this time from the top AND bottom.

Tomorrow is swim class, this weekend is alumni band. Next week, I'm actually going to try out MOPS at Cedar Creek. I think I've crossed over into crazy mom land...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home