Friday, October 24, 2008


Halloween has begun...

Yesterday the boys and I went to our first Halloween event - Little Boo at the Zoo. It was okay... but the boys were cute. Joel chose to be a dragon, and the dinosaur costume was too cute for Asher, who has yet to voice an opinion about it.

And now, the news: it's official! We're moving to Cincinnati! Neil made all the paperwork official today, and we are continuing on the quest of making our house more sellable. (So, more painting, cabinet work, and general sprucing.) We're nearly there, and it feels great. So, if you are aware of anyone wanting a well-repaired and painted 4 bed/2.5 bath home in Perrysburg at a very reasonable price, please forward them on to me.

2 Comments:

At 10/25/2008 9:33 AM, Blogger EostreEgg said...

Super-exciting for you! I will keep my ear to the ground about anyone looking for a house, but Toledo seems to be dwindling right now. Poor Toledo. :(

I'm looking forward to hearing about your house search--remember to watch out for the Ugly Wallpaper Fairy and the Wood Paneling Gnome!

 
At 11/17/2008 11:29 AM, Blogger Bri said...

I so wish we were on the hunt for a house back home... a 4brm in Perrysburg would be perfect for us. Sadly, I do not know when/if we will ever end up back in NW Ohio. Goodluck selling and with the move!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home