Monday, July 20, 2009

A great use of a blog - I want to remember this recipe, and my mom wanted it, too. Here we go!

No Crust Pumpkin Pie (in the microwave!)

2 c. pumpkin (or 1 16 oz. can)
1/2 c. evaporated milk or heavy cream
1/2 c. sugar (could be less)
3 lg egg whites, slightly beaten
2 t. pumpkin pie spice
1 T. flour

Combine all ingredients, beat until smooth. Place into microwave safe dish (I used a glass 9x9 pan).

Microwave uncovered 5 minutes on high, stirring often.

Cook on medium 12-15 minutes, or until almost set in the middle.

Let stand 10 minutes to set.

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2009 10:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A splendid use of a blog indeed!!! What a cool recipe - I'm not much of a crust person myself, LOL!!! :-)

Congrats on the house sale (*fingers crossed until all dots and crosses are finished*), and on finding such a beautiful place to live! With a swing and everything?!?! That's GREAT!!! :-) *hugs* around! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home